Samurai Trail-Creeper™ Transfer Case
Do you want low gears without the hassle of rebuilding your transfer case? Let Trail-Gear install our 6.5 transfer case gear set into your 1986-1995 Suzuki Samurai transfer case. We dissemble your t-case, clean and scrub everything. We clearance the housing as needed and install our 6.5 gear set. All new bearings and seals are installed. The stock front output gear is upgraded to the later, heavy duty version to prevent front end slipping. A new shifter seat is installed for smooth shifting.
To send in your case for rebuilding, drain all the oil out of the case and remove the shift handle. Wrap the case with rags or a towel to absorb any residual oil. Then cover with at least 1" of bubble wrap. Place the wrapped case in to a box. Please include your full name, address, and phone number inside the box. Then place your order by calling or clicking on the shopping cart below.
- Polished stainless steel intake tubing and cast aluminum air tube with large, high-performance air filter charger.
- Vastly increased filter surface area helps keep you trail-running longer in dusty off-road environments.
- Greatly increased air flow allows for a quicker throttle response.
- Pre-oiled cotton cloth filtration material drastically improves filtering quality
- All hose clamps, brackets and silicone adapters included
- Air Filter is washable and reusable
- Street & Emission Legal in all 50 US States. Comes with California Air Resources Board exemption sticker.*
- Installation manual with easy bolt on steps.
- Up to an extra 5 HP and increase of up to 5 ft-lbs in torque.