Longfield™ Suzuki JA11 Front Axle Shafts
These axle shafts are the best of the best; manufactured from 4340 chromoly and consistently tested to a failure rate of around 4689ft/lbs. The shafts have a larger diameter than stock and are upgraded to 26-splines on the differential side. The Birfield side of the axle shaft and the inner race of the Birfield have been upgraded to 33-splines to better distribute the torque loading.
Note: Does not fit U.S. Samurai Models
If you live in Japan, please click here to order from Tsuda Racing, our exclusive dealer in Japan
- Longfield™ Suzuki JA11 Front Axle Shaft, Short Side, (33 to 26-Spline), 300821-3
- Longfield™ Suzuki JA11 Front Axle Shaft, Long Side, (33 to 26-Spline), 300815-3
Axle Shaft Dimensions
- 4340 Chromoly steel
- Fully machined and polished seal surface
- 33-spline at the birfield and 26-spline at the differential
- Short side length: 13-5/16"
- Long side length: 25-7/8"
TG300821-3 300821-3TG300815-3 300815-3